Yarr, it be piratey up on in here (download)

Started by Ray, Dec 22, 2013, 09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray

A stretch back I kinda roped myself into making a clanskin for Hook's server. Originally he didn't want it in color, then later he did, and in the middle there somewhere I made a version for myself with team colors.

This is the one for Hook, it has an extra face mine doesn't use:

Team colors on the clan-logo, front & back.

Mine is this:

Team colors on the center chest & smiley on back.


Now, I can't share Hook's clanskin with others, but I can share this one... which I never thought about until medor asked.

File attached, enjoy!

Hook

Hey WOW yeah, - Now you can Fit Right In when you are playing on {CMM}! - [size=70]COOL![/size] :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Helen

One of the Scriveners.

Ray

Quote from: 4441484C4B250Thanks Ray.
Glad you like them. Hope you like what else I contributed today too.  ;)