Anyone familiar with UT99 Clan [GoL] ?

Started by RiTALiN, Jul 04, 2017, 09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiTALiN

I got approached this evening about joining an old clan called "GoL" , not familiar with the name or heritage.....Anyone here know anything about them? The only link I can find ends in Arabic. Not my specialty language and It doesn't mention UT @ all.
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Helen

Have to say I never heard of that one.
One of the Scriveners.

21

Probably full of ^^&$%!!   Maybe a new clan pretending to be old school to get new members. Just add [MSH] in front of your name and tell them to play here!  Lol

RiTALiN

#3
Agreed, I cant find anything on it either, nor any of the supposed members. Personally I think that's a great idea. [MSH] it is  ;D Maybe....We can play other "ANTi-CLANS" like *420*  :o !
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

21


RiTALiN

haha, yeah it would be a lot of fun, I was playing with Helen last night and ended up playing with Powerslave and Toxic both.
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Helen

#6
Quote from: 011D201B1110071D101411550haha, yeah it would be a lot of fun, I was playing with Helen last night and ended up playing with Powerslave and Toxic both.
Two good guys we'd like to see in the same UT map in the immediate future.  ;D
One of the Scriveners.