For the more hardcore geeks amongst us...

Started by Ray, Dec 03, 2019, 12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray

1 of my fave geeky maps is DM-LV-426-Infested which is based on the 2nd film from the Alien series: Aliens.

It's got the Space Marines vehicles outside, the inside structure of the colony, and a xenomorph nest built under it...

...with pathing for xenomorphs to spawn in down there and make their way up into the colony to patrol for players they can attack.

From any gametype: what is your favorite map that's based off a movie, television series, comicbook, and/or novel?

Helen

My memory fades...

FraGnBraG did a map with a USS Enterprise in it that looked very realistic, I'll say that one.
One of the Scriveners.

Ray

Actually, it was Voyager...

...my Trekkie-kung-fu is strong.

Helen

That's the one! What is the name of that map?
One of the Scriveners.

Ray

#4
That'd be DOM-FNB-Assimilated...
https://sites.google.com/site/fragnbrag/Home/domination-maps/dom-fnb-assimilated

A stretch back I considered a slight edit of it using bots with Borg skins I'd edited years before:




I'd taken 3 different existing Borg skins and "assimilated" them together, along with the spare parts of some abandoned skinning projects.