Mouse ?

Started by StivBators, Jan 21, 2012, 02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StivBators

Whats everyone using for their mouse? I've tried them all: optical, laser, ball. Right now I'm using an old logi-tech wingman 3 button ball gaming mouse. It works really well for me but it has seen better days, can't find a replacement since their not manufactured anymore. Any good ball mice out there?

Helen

I am stuck with a plain mouse, because I am used to the shape of it and I am afraid to change after using this shape for 14.5 years.

http://www.eselleruk.com/products/MICROSOFT_WHEEL_MOUSE_OPTICAL_USB_PS2_BLK_RETAIL_d66_00073-500-0.html

Got my first computer in fall of '97, I was a late starter :)
One of the Scriveners.

medor

optical mouse wired no name 5 euros

old carpet func my mouse glides on like a soap

Hermskii

I use a standard 2 button wired laser mouse with wheel. It gets it done!
~Peace~

Hermskii

21

One computer has a Razor Death Adder. It says it has an infrared sensor.   The other is a 10 dollar laser mouse from Factory Direct.  After 5 minutes they feel the same.