Firing with no ammo !

Started by StivBators, May 23, 2012, 07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StivBators

I had just respawned and picked up a dropped mini, ammo hud was empty and the gold ammo bar was black. if you look closely at my crosshairs you can see the bullet hits. Then a sec or 2 later got the silent mini effect so I wasn't even sure I was firing at all. LOL
    Ever get this glitch ?

Helen

Now I get what you were saying. I think I experienced this a couple of weeks ago. The glitch I had was that it was intermittently silent, but still firing. I do remember that the ammo was coming out. I don't remember if it was a discarded mini that I picked up.

Why is it always me in your crosshairs? lol
One of the Scriveners.

Ray

When you have no ammo you hit the other guy over the head with the empty gun.