Screenshots for fun...

Started by Ray, Sep 11, 2012, 03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray

...or at least clarity.

It's been pointed out my screenshots are remarkably clear. I usually chalk this up to the fact I don't convert to .jpg but .png instead but I figured visuals might help.

This is a normal .png:


This is a .png with sharpening:


This is what it looks like as a .jpg:


And, just for the heck of it, here it is as a .gif:


I made a .tif too but I think I've made my point.

Narlock & INDIGO were not permanently harmed in the making of these screenshots. They are trained professionals and do this kinda thing all the time. However, no one should attempt to replicate this event because those little freakazoids bite really hard.

Hermskii

What are those? Post the download at my place or here for that matter. Cool. Great pics too EG. Thanks
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook

YES - I like those lizards!!! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Ray

#3
Quote from: 676060646B6A6976370F0YES - I like those lizards!!! :D
They are fun, aren't they?
Quote from: 6260616D6F6D7A080What are those? Post the download at my place or here for that matter. Cool. Great pics too EG. Thanks
They're called predators. I liken them to pirahna with legs, they're exceedingly fast and they were programmed with a pack mentality. You attack one and any others nearby rush to defend him. They're vicious!


I'll be releasing maps with them on them soon. Patience.

Ray


Ray

#5
Mr. Titan goes by many names...

...hey, Helen: You got any maps with the Talky-Titan on it?

StivBators

#6
I remember one map that had a titan on the lower level and he would taunt all the players by name. I forget the map name.   ;D

Found it: DM-Titania][ . Link if anyone wants it:
http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=91

Helen

Quote from: 3D2E31343F2A31362B580hey, Helen: You got any maps with the Talky-Titan on it?

No, I have plenty of real-life monsters on there  :)
One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

Mr. Titan is awesome unless you don't know he's a bot. Then he sucks real bad! LOL
~Peace~

Hermskii

Ray


Ray

On most models the NW3 weapons look too big for the player...

...with a few notable exceptions.

Ray

Standard deathmatch map, low grav, massive playing field, 2 really souped up ElectricKrall to add to the challenge.

Ray

I sometimes think, despite loving it so much, the NW3 weapons package is a little too powerful...

Ray

MH-UK-Aleins (sadly not a typo)

Helen

Nice star wars laser there. Pew pew!
One of the Scriveners.

Ray

Sometimes think everyone is so taken with the newer gametypes that no one else plays CTF anymore.

Hook

Oh we play CTF on CMM still - with the Deemers!
A LOT of fun! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Ray

Standard Deathmatch with monsters.





Ray

There's a face only a mother could love...

Ray

Hiding from the scary/crazy face: