Editor troubles

Started by StivBators, Apr 26, 2015, 03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StivBators

 Anyone know how to fix this problem ? Actor Class Browser, Music Browser, Sound Browser, and Mesh Browser all refuse to open. Windows 7 64 bit.

Helen

I do have ut installed on a win7 64 bit laptop, though I had never opened the editor before on that machine. I tried it and they opened for me. All I can think of ATM is make sure your ut version is 436, and no higher. The editor has some bugs with higher versions.
One of the Scriveners.

RiTALiN

#2
Ive actually had this problem specifically with the editor for UT99, not so much with 7 x64 (although it HAS happened...)but with 8 & 8.1 more often. they DO open but the windows themselves never visualize. I did fix it but it involved resetting the viewports under the menu. You may find more information from googling, I will see if i can duplicate the problem again and find a better fix.
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

StivBators

Ver 436. The strange thing is my "Unreal" editor ver 2.1 from Old Unreal works fine. Maybe a reinstal is in order ?
     Thanks guys.