Steel Warlord Clan

Started by Ray, Feb 02, 2020, 02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray

When I released my various skin-sets for monsters I forgot to include most of the Warlord skins I made for UTDMW...

...that's the Unreal Tournament Deathmatch Warlord...



...and shortly after I realized that, I made another one. 4 team colors and 1 not as bright singular "Lord Emerald".

Here ya go ยท http://www.mediafire.com/file/crx6nicgxvaksez/SteelWarlordClan.zip

Helen

One of the Scriveners.

Ray

Quote from: 2C292024234D0Nice job on the skins!
Thanks.

I'm toying with editing your DM-Foom][ with 1 or 2 jsut so you can see what fighting them is like. To make things fair, I'd probably swap it's projectile with a shock rifle for a vaguely even playing field.

Helen

Quote from: 3427383D3623383F22510DM-Foom][
Ok but don't call it DM-Foom][, I would want that name for my next version. Call it something unique like FoomMonster or something.
One of the Scriveners.

Ray

Quote from: 40454C484F210
Quote from: 3427383D3623383F22510DM-Foom][
Ok but don't call it DM-Foom][, I would want that name for my next version. Call it something unique like FoomMonster or something.
Depending on the monster in question, I'd put in a prefix for the monster. Like DM-UTDMW-Foom or something.