Compulsive + Black Beauty

Started by Ray, Oct 30, 2016, 11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray

Quote from: 43464F4B4C220How about Compulsive or Liandri?
Any coincidence both those maps' music is Mayhem? It's a great piece, no doubt.

Black Beauty was a little hard to place. Liandri was impossible, but I found a spot on Compulsive... although I warn you now that she's gonna kick everybody's ass who plays there.

Let me know if you want her censored a bit.

usual suspects
.u /system
.unr /maps
.utx /textures

Helen

Groovy I'll have a look at this tomorrow night.
One of the Scriveners.

Ray

Give you an idea of what to expect...





Ray

#3
Basically with this map, it'd've been better if the play area was MUCH LARGER. As it is, Black Beauty dominates that map as the only place where there was enough room for her was a main thoroughfare.

When I asked Helen what her fave maps were, I should've probably specified LARGE ones.

Although, if I'm not mistaken, she did make a large one called Foom... or something like that.

Found it ยท https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3289

Hook

#4
FYI - we also run DM-Foom (by Helen) on our CMM server! :)
Love the lighting in Foom!
One of the better maps in UT99 IMO !!! (putting it mildly) :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]


Helen

Quote from: 7A727378657A72737865170Not try but there is to DM-UK-Foom-V2
Huh. I checked that out and it is my map. The changes are odd...
- removed invisible collision hulls (so players could get to unfinished areas I guess).
- made skybox a hexagon instead of square (no idea the point of this).
- put a chainsaw on top of a bunch of buildings (ok?).
- added custom music (ok).

but that's fine.
One of the Scriveners.

RiTALiN

Quote from: 293A25202B3E25223F4C0I should've probably specified LARGE ones.

Ray... :o That is an awesome...Titan! I love the colors! Did you skin that as well?   also I kind of miss the original Foom now after playing it flooded so much. Helen, is it possible after the holidays to put regular foom in the rotation again?
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Ray

Quote from: 6874497278796E74797D783C0Ray... :o That is an awesome...Titan! I love the colors! Did you skin that as well?
Yeah, it's an edit for a skin I took out of ut2004: