UT vacations

Started by Ray, Feb 24, 2012, 11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray

I'm currently in what I'd term a UT vacation. Haven't played the game in a little over a week. No playing, editing; nada. Not too unusual, I need a break every so often. Longest has been about 3 months, shortest a week...

...though sometimes I'll let the bots have at it and just watch.

Quite often in forums I see people saying they've been gone from ut99 for years and are just getting back into it. That they deleted all their stuff and are trying to get it back and see what's new out there.

What's the longest UT vacation you've ever taken?
Did you ever delete the game only to reinstall it later?

Helen

Never officially uninstalled, but I wasn't around much from 2005-2008. Was playing NFS Most Wanted I think.
One of the Scriveners.