Nali War Cow

Started by Helen, Aug 09, 2011, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

I think this is the package you need to see the nali war cow.

http://www.birdieman.com/downloads/tcowmeshskins.rar
One of the Scriveners.

Helen

Ok, Ray just told me this is not necessarily the skin texture itself, but a later fix for team colors. I was trying to post a file so that Keller could see the cow skin in game. Anyone know what texture file the cow skin is in?

Not sure why you couldn't reply to this Ray. Were you logged in?  :)
One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

The Nali War Cow skin came in one of the Bonus Packs but not in Bonus Pack 2. Check in 1, 3 and 4. It's in one of them. If I were at home right now I'd post up everything you'd need right now.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

If I was at home right now I'd be suntanning.
One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

His name was Skank. It was also Fluffy the Bunny. You can search the www.RedeemerInsanity.com forum and mine too for him. You remind me of him sometimes with what I perceive to be quick wit responses.

They say there is timing to comedy. That some folks now just how long to wait before they finish the joke / punchline or something like that. I guess I read your stuff like your last response in perfect comedic timing because you may have been serious but I found it LOL funny.

Skank often zinged me with one liners like yours.
~Peace~

Hermskii