Broken Ankle

Started by Helen, Mar 16, 2014, 06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

#20
Hey Herm, how are you doing.

A tame video in comparison to the first:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3cMPLQ73Ow

I can:

  • Walk 95% without limp.
  • Trot a little bit (far from jogging though).
  • Ride my bike no problem.
Because I can ride the bike, I started the real training back on July 2nd to get rid of the tire around the middle that accumulated while eating pizzas with the foot up.
One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

Amazing it got that much better so fast. Good job. Take it easy on the training eh. Great vids.
~Peace~

Hermskii

21

Glad to see you're doing better.  I hope it stays that way! 

Hook

Yeah, take it easy but have fun!

PIZZA???? :-X
I LOVE pizza! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]