So...how are you all doing?

Started by TankBeef, Nov 24, 2021, 09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pablo89

Quote from: 75776E6467426F63612C616D6F020Hi Pablo, nice to meet you!  I'm curious if an external kbd might resolve the problem?

I live in the US and play exclusively on the Mountain. I will start looking for you on the other server though.

I gonna join soon, but first make preparations for christmas.





About my laptop
Of course, I would send this laptop to the Asus service, but I'm afraid that I will want format hard drives, and I still have an external drive to make a backup.


TankBeef

Helen!!! How is my favorite server admin doing these days?  :)

Helen

I put heaps of time into reducing lag on the sweet nothings edit, but I'm kind of tired of that map by now. I've actually been playing a bit lately. Also riding my bike lots as usual. What are you up to?
One of the Scriveners.

TankBeef

Quote from: 7A7F7672751B0I put heaps of time into reducing lag on the sweet nothings edit, but I'm kind of tired of that map by now. I've actually been playing a bit lately. Also riding my bike lots as usual. What are you up to?
Well, I have been going to the gym a lot these days. Last month I went to Florida to visit my aunt. My first flight since the pandemic, finally.  :) I have been hanging out in Discord with some of the regulars, we use the voice chat, we setup matches, not just UT but other games also.