Server stuck

Started by clickhaze, Dec 17, 2017, 10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clickhaze

The snow is pretty and all, but the server's stuck since yesterday, post-game on Foom, and now I cannot get my fix of wanton destruction, which makes me altogether unreasonable to interact with here in real life. :-[ Help.
Tick-raped since 2002...

21

I noticed the Chicago server was also stuck on Foom last night.   I figured the server resets itself daily, but I guess not?

Helen

Doh! Sorry! Ok, fixed!

Darn, coal in my stocking again this year. You two can ask santa for whatever you want.
One of the Scriveners.

RiTALiN

Quote from: 4D5B434C4F574F462E0now I cannot get my fix of wanton destruction, which makes me altogether unreasonable to interact with here in real life. Embarrassed Help. 

This... this right here is Exactly!!! how I feel when the mountain is down. Which thankfully also like the Isle! Doesn't happen often. But when it does. There is something truly soothing about blowing people up into little tiny pieces in a virtual world that keeps me a tad more sane and in line with reality. UT is my stress relief too.
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

21

Don't worry about coal. I like Foom! Now if Unit or Terra was repeating..... let's not go there!  Lol 

Helen

Next April 1st we'll do a Unit marathon. 
One of the Scriveners.

21

Has anyone solved the Unit riddle?

RiTALiN

Terra! A 3 month long challenge of Terra. Maybe by the end I will pass 21!  ;D DM-Terra is awesome.
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Helen

#8
Quote from: 766F7260676A6A060Has anyone solved the Unit riddle?
Yes all the cool kids so far :)

Quote from: 524E73484243544E434742060Terra! A 3 month long challenge of Terra. Maybe by the end I will pass 21! DM-Terra is awesome. 
I should have my own version of mapvote done for 2025.
One of the Scriveners.

Pablo89

Merry Christmas :D im still alive

I must say Blue gun(Xmas themed Pulse gun) are nice idea
Are that blue gun are some mutator? because i never before.
BTW! i forget name of map. but that map with hidden letters had blocked access to one letter and there no way to bypass it unless noclip cheat on single player.

Helen

Happy holidays pablo.
Blue Gun, yeah I just put that together a week ago.

The map you are talking about is Unit I think. You have to open the letters in order. Until then they are blocked. All my old map secrets are here, including Unit's:
http://www.birdieman.com/utmapstuff.htm

Cheers.
One of the Scriveners.