Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Leslie (Read 809 times)
Dr Boo

Hello

Leslie
Apr 1st, 2022 at 10:45pm
Print Post  
I've seen her around for a few months now.  She usually only sticks around for one map.  She is very skilled and seems nice.  Great ping.  Guessing she lives close to the server.  Does anyone know anything more about her?  I think she likes me.  She left me a fully loaded flak cannon when I accidentally fragged her once.  (We usually try to avoid killing each other when we play together.)  Let her know Dr Boo was asking about her.  Try and get a phone number or at least an email so I can contact her.  Obviously, don't scare her off or make me sound desperate though!
« Last Edit: Apr 2nd, 2022 at 4:14pm by Dr Boo »  

IP Logged

Se7eN

Hello

Re: Leslie
Reply #1 - Apr 2nd, 2022 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
I've seen her on other servers I'm pretty sure. She doesn't talk much but I feel like we still got to know each other through our playing in a way.

I like to think I'm a pretty decent wing-man, I'll see what I can do about getting her contact info.

IP Logged

Dr Boo

Hello

Reply #2 - Apr 2nd, 2022 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
I would appreciate it. Thanks, Se7eN!  I just don’t want to come on too strong and scare her off like I did Peggy. I never see sweet Peg in the server anymore.

IP Logged

Se7eN

Hello

Reply #3 - Apr 3rd, 2022 at 12:26am
Print Post  
Ok so, I got her number, but when I called, this girl named "Jenny" answered...

867-5309

Maybe I was using the wrong area code?

IP Logged

Dr Boo

Hello

Reply #4 - Apr 3rd, 2022 at 1:43am
Print Post  
lol… That “Jenny” isn’t real! We need to try and get Leslie to join the Discord channel. She has such a pretty voice. When she clears her throat, it sounds similar to a RL loading rounds up. My heart lights up like a Shok combo every time I see her in the server!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint