Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 600000 Frags (Read 2607 times)
Ultimate Member

Hello

600000 Frags
Jun 25th, 2018 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
Hi everyone,
I pushed through the last week and finally hit 600000 frags.  I think I'm done for a while. At least as 21.  I will still hop in now and again as a guest, but the last 100000 frags really taxed me (probably took 1.5-2 years). At this point, the game isn't as fun as it used to be for me. I really have trouble playing slow for new players, and that's not ideal for attracting new players to the server. All I've been consumed about is reaching 600000 as fast as possible.  I wish I could go back 10 years when all I did was jump around with a flak gun.  That was the most fun I ever had playing UT.

Anyway, I want to thank everyone who I played against.  I learned a lot and you made me better!  I also want to thank Helen for running the best DM server.  You put a ton of work and creativity into the server and it shows. I will continue to promote the 2 servers.

I will still be around checking the forum for new posts. I like reading all the comments and looking at Ray's pictures!  Not bike pictures though  Sad    Lol

Have a nice day,

21  (Brad)

Shot0008_002.bmp ( 6075 KB | Downloads )
Shot0008_002.bmp

IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Re: 600000 Frags
Reply #1 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 1:41am
Print Post  
Well first, congratulations on another great milestone. I hope you enjoyed some parts of the journey too Smiley I'm sorry you didn't have much company for the last push, at least I didn't see many other players on the days when I looked at game stats (but I don't look at them every day, so hopefully there were a few players).

If anyone merits a thank you it is you, um, 600000 frags kinda speaks for itself. THANK YOU FOR PLAYING HERE! You fit the mold of the kind of player I like on my servers.

I do not have tears in my eyes though because I know this (2nd) retirement won't last long. You retired at 500,021 frags too. 100,000 frags later...  lol. Plus how can you pass on the chance to get 666,666 frags?

BTW, I didn't "pin" your skin to your name, so it should still work if you use other names, just FYI.

See you soon!

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Hook
privatehook

Hello, I am Hook

Reply #2 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 9:21pm
Print Post  
Well, NOW you should be able to kick back and just play for FUN! Cheesy
That is what I do!
My main and only goal is to have FUN! Wink

I myself have been playing and promoting this game for nearly 20 years, and I cannot get bored of it!
Try a new UT game type maybe??? Wink
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2018 at 2:22pm by Hook »  

=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net

Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777
IP Logged

RiTALiN

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Reply #3 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 12:39am
Print Post  
It has truly been a pleasure playing on the server with you for as long as I have. You are an excellent opponent as well as a courteous player. However with all that said...... Sad          

NO. NO QUITTING. I enjoy playing you too much to allow you to do that. If you stop playing I'll have no fun running blindly around corners anymore and chasing you from one side of the map to the next. But I understand the idea of getting bored with it.

You have put up some truly impressive time on the server here and it shows. Your also so close to 1,000,000 now. You went over 500,000 already. I agree with Helen though, you really should push for 666,666  Tongue But if the dark side doesn't call to you there's always the supposedly holy number 777,777 haha

In closing "Always a pleasure, never a let down, and some of my fondest UT memories."
Forever and ever, credits and 1337 respect to the Old Dude.

Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.
IP Logged

Ultimate Member

Hello

Reply #4 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 9:00pm
Print Post  
Thanks for the kind words, everyone. Won't be back for a while though. I need a break from UT. Anyway, have a nice long weekend!  At least here in Canada...lol

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint