Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 100k on the Island (Read 1612 times)
clickhaze
YaBB Newbies

Hang in there.

100k on the Island
Jun 18th, 2016 at 10:02pm
Print Post  
Well, seeing as how Echo's been busy putting in frags, I thought I'd better pull myself together and get this over with. Roll Eyes

100,000 frags. I guess that took about a year, with an average of 274 frags per day.

Of course I had carefully aligned the score so that exactly 30 frags was missing, so that I could get a screenshot of the nicely round figure of 100,000.

And of course UT decided to crash on me SEVERAL times during that last map. Angry On the other hand, after having rejoined the 3rd time I still managed to catch up with only 2 deaths, ending up scoring 66 points in the same match. Cool

Frag on fellas!

Tick-raped since 2002...
IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Re: 100k on the Island
Reply #1 - Jun 19th, 2016 at 5:47am
Print Post  
Excellent job. Thank you for the screenshot, I love to see the history of momentous occasions. Nice dance. Smiley

Edited:

The birthday of the island is May 23rd, and back on May 20th or so you had about 99,500 so I thought you were going to have an exact average of 100,000 per year!

Another thing I wanted to mention, I think you missed April Fool's week entirely, which is a week around april fool's day where I put up 55 different maps that are a "joke". Oh well, look for it next year. And I might make that week TDM next year.

Again, congrats!!
« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2016 at 3:16pm by Helen »  

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

RiTALiN

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Re: 100k on the Island
Reply #2 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
Nice job dude! Congrats! Pleasure playing with you.

Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint