Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Favorite spot to kill from (Read 3889 times)
Ultimate Member

Hello

Favorite spot to kill from
Jan 26th, 2012 at 8:47pm
Print Post  
I think in a round about way I'm looking for tips, lol, but just wondering on any map you play where your favorite kill spot is.  For example, I like hanging out in the Shock area in Doox. Or, by the rifle in Foom.  Seems to be lots of activity in those locations. Anyway, if you think you have a good location that you aren't afraid to give up, I would love to hear it.

IP Logged

Hermskii
privatehook

Re: Favorite spot to kill from
Reply #1 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 1:19am
Print Post  
Deck16][ where the Redeemer is. Yeah!

~Peace~

Hermskii
IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Reply #2 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 3:06am
Print Post  
Draven - up by the sniper rifle because I can grab it and see across the whole floor for kills, and the damage amp is near on top of the box.

Jewel - down at the bottom by the flak.

MiseryTE - anywhere up top where you can see the rocket launcher because the bots always go for it.

Pressure - on the ramp by the pressure room, not by the minigun but at the opposite end.

RaskasarSE - up top by the flak, looking down at the action.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

StivBators

Hello

Reply #3 - Feb 28th, 2012 at 3:57am
Print Post  
Found another one of Helen's spots on RaskasarSE. Found it the hard way, with a bullet to the cranium. Ya know...it took me three views of my demo to find out where you were. I thought you were up high somewhere. That map has alot of hiding spots.

Shot0144.jpg ( 589 KB | Downloads )
Shot0144.jpg

IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Reply #4 - Feb 28th, 2012 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
LOL. I remember that game. We had a good stretch of games where there were 3 newbies playing or something. I was goofing around and giving them a target by crouching game after game. That was a blast for me. I wish we had more newbs visit. But this very screenshot, I knew you were up top Stiv, so I purposely went in there to target you, and I gotcha, that was awesome Smiley

When playing for real, I DO use one of those fire spots for a kill or two, I use the one by the mini.

I think I have one last nugget of info for this map, this is when you are playing the bots by yourself. Stand by the health by the rocket launcher, and the bots will tend to spawn by the bio and walk around the corner towards you, so you get quicker frags.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint