Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Throw down on Mt. St. Helen (Read 3503 times)
Hermskii
privatehook

Throw down on Mt. St. Helen
Jul 22nd, 2011 at 3:17am
Print Post  
Keller wants to play right at midnight on Thursday nights. I have agreed to join him except for this Thursday night as in today. Maybe I'll even show up just for the fun of it anyways if I'm still awake. It will be pretty hard to play on a work night with no beer in me but I'll try! LOL.

Anybody else want to try to set up more playing time here besides being here at 10:00 PM on Friday and Saurday nights central time? Just say the word folks!

~Peace~

Hermskii
IP Logged

Jason
Ex Member

Re: Throw down on Mt. St. Helen
Reply #1 - Jul 23rd, 2011 at 3:32am
Print Post  
That is Correct Smiley Mon-Wed Anytime and Thursday after Midnight.

IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Reply #2 - Jul 23rd, 2011 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
Do you have a utility external to UT to help monitor your favorite servers? I have one that is useful because you can let it sit in your tray and it will play a sound if one of your favorites goes from no players to one or more players. I'll post instructions if you want to give it a try.

A. Download this: http://www.birdieman.com/downloads/utServerMonitor291.zip

B. Unzip it somewhere. No install, just run the utServerMonitor.exe

C. [OPTIONAL] If you already see your favorites in the list, skip down to D. If at this point you don't see your favorites, it means it wasn't able to find your install directory, so you have to set it yourself. Do this using the menu System | Game INIs.

D. Open the menu Tools | Options. Set a value for the "Favorites Auto Refresh Rate" field.

E. [OPTIONAL] If you only want to monitor a single favorite (instead of all of the favorites), go to Tools | Options, and place a checkmark beside the field that reads "The favorites auto refresh only affects the selected server". Then you would make sure that the favorite you want to monitor is the one that is highlighted in the favorites list.

F. [OPTIONAL] You can change the sounds that are played by going to Tools | Sounds.

There is a bunch of other options and settings if you want to play around. There is also a thread for this utility at http://www.birdieman.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1255886643

We could see how well this works for catching each other.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Jason
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jul 24th, 2011 at 12:26am
Print Post  
Thanks Helen this is awesome, I'm going to use it, If you don't mind I'm going to post this in your forum at HUTP. THanks again.

p.s-good matches, you need skype or a voice client, make it more interesting Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint