My 5 Favorite Shows

Started by 21, Oct 14, 2012, 12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

21

Just wondering if I am missing any good shows. There are no wrong answers here...

Breaking Bad
Sons of Anarchy
Homeland
Boardwalk Empire
Dexter

Hook

#1
I got a couple...
No. 1 -> Last Resort
It is very good!

Then No. 2 -> Revolution
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Tempest

#2
Breaking Bad
Dexter
Walking Dead

I heard good stuff about Homeland but haven't seen an episode yet.

[spoiler] test [/spoiler] <--- I was going to ask your thoughts on this seasons Dexter and predictions...but the spoiler tag doesn't work?

Helen

Bachelor Canada
OASIS channel


Quote from: 405859300[spoiler] test [/spoiler] <--- I was going to ask your thoughts on this seasons Dexter and predictions...but the spoiler tag doesn't work? 

I guess if it's not in the list of buttons, then it's not an option.
One of the Scriveners.

Hook

I actually got roped into and also kinda hooked on Dancing With the Stars! (wife has to watch)
But, I like it now and it gets pretty interesting and fun to watch! ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

21

DWTS eh?  Are there any hits? By that I mean do the weekly losers go for a car ride with Tony Soprano?  lol...

21

Yeah  I forgot Walking Dead.  The first episode of season 3 had more zombie kills than the entire season 2.  Good stuff!  Also, my guess is that Dexter is going to need a new boat soon...