Hello Peeps !

Started by Shakeybones, May 04, 2022, 12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakeybones

Hello ! My name is Viper|Shakeybones. My real name is Viper|Chrome Avenger ! I am so glad to have found this awesome ass server with great players ! I get whipped all the time! But it's fun. I think we play one of the greatest games ever created. Besides Williams Defender at the arcade.
  Helen is it possible to give me a hot sista girl on the begging of the maps !!! Make her just like the others, busty and fine LOL !
I am a California Boy and proud of it. Not political wise. Just being from L.A. Glad to meet you all.

TankBeef

Hey Chrome!!! Great to see you around here  :)
Yes, this is a fun server, and the players make it even more fun.  ;)
Man, I will have to get back on this week, I have been taking a break too long.  ;D

Helen

Hey there Chrome, it is awesome you play here.
Give me the word if you want me to change your shakey name on the stats to [Viper]ChromeAvenger, that is 20 letters so it fits.
One of the Scriveners.

Dr Boo

Hey there, Chrome - Welcome to the Mountain!

Se7eN

Hey there Bones, nice to see you on the forums!

RiTALiN

Pleasure playing against you tonight! Here's to many frags to come!  ;)
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.