Tank's 10,000

Started by TankBeef, May 16, 2021, 11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TankBeef

Well, at first my intention was to take a shot as soon as I made it to 10,000 frags. But it happened so fast I did not notice.  ;D So...this is a shot 44 frags later. I did it. I made it to the 10,000.  8-) Well, JJ_Shab won that match, but I don't care, it has been a long journey since January. Met a lot of awesome players along the way. Wow. Helen, your server brings so much joy to my life. I have to thank you, for keeping this alive, I know it's not easy these days, I read that just a few days ago a ComboGib CTF server closed down.  :( The pandemic has affected a lot of people, so many changes, difficult times. The main thing that has kept me on my feet is this 20+ year old game and your server. I don't know what the future will bring, but meanwhile I will enjoy this party while it lasts. Your efforts are worth it man, believe it.  :)

Hook

Congrats TankBeef !!! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

TankBeef

Hey, thanks Hook. Btw, I visited your server once or twice, the thing is, I really suck at redeemer, just ask Helen, most of them explode on my face.  ;D I need lots of practice, seriously.

Helen

Quote from: 7D51525A7957503E0I made it to the 10,000.
And now you are immortal.

Quote from: 7D51525A7957503E0I have to thank you, for keeping this alive
It is you keeping it alive. I'm trying to rest on my laurels, but no, you (and version5) keep asking for new maps! It rouses me from my slumber.
One of the Scriveners.

TankBeef

Quote from: 62676E6A6D030
Quote from: 7D51525A7957503E0I made it to the 10,000.
And now you are immortal.

Yeah, like Connor McLeod  ;D , you guys like Highlander? I do. There can be only one.  8-) Man, Sean Connery died last year, wow  :'( , oh well.

Quote from: 7D51525A7957503E0I have to thank you, for keeping this alive
It is you keeping it alive. I'm trying to rest on my laurels, but no, you (and version5) keep asking for new maps! It rouses me from my slumber.
[/quote]
I just don't to play Deck16][ everytime , I get the importance of that map, but I need to break routine, variety is good, plus Deck40 is much more awesome!!!  ;) (to me at least)

Dr Boo

Congrats, Tank - Nice work!  Huge accomplishment. I too love this server and the great players that frag on it!

TankBeef

Quote from: 77756C6665406D61632E636F6D000Congrats, Tank - Nice work!  Huge accomplishment. I too love this server and the great players that frag on it!

Thanks Boo.  :)

Hook

Quote from: 4F6360684B65620C0Hey, thanks Hook. Btw, I visited your server once or twice, the thing is, I really suck at redeemer, just ask Helen, most of them explode on my face.  ;D I need lots of practice, seriously.
It takes time - an "Acquired" taste I might add. ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

TankBeef

Well, I truly think I earned this win, so I am posting.  ;D

Dr Boo


TankBeef

Quote from: 5351484241644945470A474B49240Nice one, Tank!

Thanks Boo.  :)

Now, I am serious when I say one has to be very careful when Polina is playing. That bot is not kidding around. She did a last second win on me. Just look at that FPH.  :(