UT Cache Cleaner V3

Started by Helen, Dec 31, 2009, 04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

This is a very handy program.

When you play UT and you join a server, and you get a bunch of files downloaded, they will be cached for you for awhile, but then they will be deleted. So then you would have to download them again.

This program will take the files from your cache, and move them into their proper spots. That way you never have to download them again. This also makes any maps and texures you have downloaded available to you to play offline in practice mode.

//www.birdieman.com/downloads/utcachecleaner3.zip
One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

I've heard of this for years. I'm guessing you didn't make it but are just sharing it because it works well. Right?
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

One of the Scriveners.

Helen

I am bumping this so laura can see it because she was asking about it.
One of the Scriveners.