Adding a specific bot to my server

Started by 21, Sep 26, 2017, 07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21

Hi all,
Drawing a blank...long day.  I just want to have 1 bot on my server and I want it to be the same bot.   Male Soldier - War Machine - Matrix    How the heck do I do that?  Thanks!

Helen

Use your local install of UT to set up the bot.
Start up UT, start a new practice session, set # of bots to at least one, then configure the first bot.
Then close UT.

Then open your user.ini and find the [Botpack.ChallengeBotInfo] section and grab all the bot settings at zero index, I mean whatever it has set for these keys:
BotFaces[0]=...
BotNames[0]=...
BotTeams[0]=...
BotClasses[0]=...
BotSkins[0]=...
VoiceType[0]=...


Put those values into your server's user.ini.

Also in the section [Botpack.ChallengeBotInfo], find the bRandomOrder key and set it to false:
bRandomOrder=False

One of the Scriveners.

21

Yay..it worked!!!   Thanks, I couldn't find that information anywhere.

Have a nice day!