new MOUNT ST. HELEN IP is 186.233.187.118

Started by Helen, Jul 29, 2021, 07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

new MOUNT ST. HELEN IP is 186.233.187.118

Sorry for the change, but my host upgraded their hardware, and moved my server to a different machine.
One of the Scriveners.

TankBeef

I browsed 333networks, and the server shows Brazil as country.  :-? I get the same ping though.

Helen

The server is still in chicago.
IPs themselves can move geographically if they are not in use. Their old location information sometimes takes a while to get updated.
One of the Scriveners.

Hook

I actually should add this to my server list on our HUTP UT99 Site and forums. ;)
Stay tuned folks ...
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

#4
Quote from: 393E3E3A3534372869510I actually should add this to my server list on our HUTP UT99 Site and forums. ;)
Stay tuned folks ...
See top server here ...
http://ut99-hutp.clanservers.com/333servers_hutp_affiliates.html
(I think some info is missing because it is missing in the server info ON the server)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hostile

Play's better at new IP, and my ping is a little better.  :)
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance,  baffle them with bullsh.t