Somebody?

Started by Hermskii, Jan 18, 2012, 03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hermskii

Somebody post something! Is this thing working? Hello??? LOL.
~Peace~

Hermskii

StivBators

Thats a good opening for my first post. Would just like to say hello, and thank Helen for providing a nice place to frag.
Most of my UT career has been spent playing in lo grav sniper, run and gun servers, no camping.  So while not entirely foreign, my time on the Mountain has been my longest run using all weapons. Thanks again, frag you soon.

Helen

Hello Stiv, I'm glad you play here, my favorite thing in a player is not their talent level, but good sportsmanship.

I think I mentioned this in-game but I'll expand here. When you started playing a bit ago I was sure I'd played with you elsewhere at one time. At FMJ maybe? My memory also thought you were better than you were first demonstrating. And then you DID start kicking butt, so I was relieved my memory was not failing me, heh.

See Herm, what comes around goes around, he was taking it easy on ME at first, lol.
One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

If he was taking it easy on YOU then I'm not playing HIM! LOL.
~Peace~

Hermskii

StivBators

Nope Helen, haven't played at FMJ but I did visit the Mountain before as MP50 for a few games. I guess you can say I was playing tentatively at first... new maps...new strategies...and getting used to new weapon key binds. It's tough to juggle all these weapon choices, in sniper you spawn with and die with your rifle. So I wasn't really taking it easy, just re-learning the game.
   Hermskii you have nothing to worry about, Helen is still taking it easy on all of us !

Hermskii

I bet you're right! Helen must pay for his.......? I don't know. What do you call it when someone is holding back on killing you? Fragging Abstinence? yeah! he must pay for this behavior!!!
~Peace~

Hermskii

StivBators

Quote from: 2321202C2E2C3B490I bet you're right! Helen must pay for his.......? I don't know. What do you call it when someone is holding back on killing you? Fragging Abstinence? yeah! he must pay for this behavior!!!

Delay of game, 2 min penalty. In the box with you.

Helen

You're only as good as your last 100 hours played. I sux now. That's ok it was awesome just to play again for an hour.
One of the Scriveners.