21...here's that demo i was talking about

Started by Tempest, Oct 11, 2012, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest

...i'm not sure what to say here :/ second time today i was accused of 'hacking'. in this case, dodging too much? it gets pretty old :(


Helen

The individual game stats have the chat logged if you want to refer to some. Here is main page:

http://www.birdieman.com/stats

Then from there click on 2012, then 10 (for Oct), then the game link, alphabetical by date played.

:)
One of the Scriveners.

Tempest

oh! very cool...didn't know that :) Thanks Helen

Are there all time stats as well? I just want to confirm that I am, indeed, a shock-whore :p

oh, found the other game where I was called a cheater :(

http://www.birdieman.com/stats/2012/10/20121010.1602.46.DM.VerdanaTE.7777.htm

I'm not sure what to say in these situations other than "um, i'm not" ? :/

Ray

I don't get that. Who complains about dodging?

Is it preferable to hold still and try to catch whatever's shot at you?

21

I think Old Pc is just frustrated.  You are a pretty good player and as such you move fast. I would take it as a compliment.  No worries, the regulars here know you are legit.  Take care.