Shock Rifle, Blue Gun, Bio Rifle projectile color choices - 'how to configure'

Started by Helen, Feb 09, 2019, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TankBeef

Quote from: 6560696D6A040Ok, I finally could reproduce this. I play with weapon hand hidden. But for testing I tried right-handed. And I got the issue a few times. So now I can try to figure it out.
Awesome!!!  :) Meanwhile, you know what? A lot of players are recommending the weapon hand hidden, so I may start practicing a bit with it. It's just that I love to see the weapons.  ;D

Helen

One of the Scriveners.

TankBeef

Quote from: 3B3E3733345A0Ok, somewhere between 95% and 99% fixed. I think. Try it out.
Thanks Helen. Have I told you that you rock?  8-) Will test it tonight, I hope.

Helen

I had gotten so used to the bugs being caused by the new 469 version, that I didn't take it seriously enough. I'm glad you persisted with it, it was an ugly bug, I'm happy it is (mostly) gone.
One of the Scriveners.