game # 66,666 on the mountain

Started by Helen, Dec 15, 2015, 08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

In the year 2291, when people ask where you were when they played game # 66,666 on the mountain, I'll say I was there :)

http://www.birdieman.com/stats/2015/12/20151215.1751.22.DM.Nibelheim-se.7787.htm

One of the Scriveners.

RiTALiN

Hehe, awesome! Nicely done, glad the snow is back too!
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

21

16,666 of those games were mine!  OMG, That's so sad......lol

Helen

Would you mind rolling it up to 99,999? Thanks in advance.
One of the Scriveners.

21

Oh my lord!  My mouse wrist is so sore all the time.  Do I forward rehab bills to the mountain?  Lol.

Hook

WOW - and I am not even on there! :o




jk - It has been a long while since I played the Mountain - too long :P
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Helen

One of the Scriveners.