469c released

Started by TankBeef, Jul 23, 2022, 08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TankBeef

Hey, in case some of you are interested, the 469c patch is finally released, after a long wait. https://github.com/OldUnreal/UnrealTournamentPatches/releases/tag/v469c-rc2
Helen, I did not tell you last night, but I played on the server after patching the game. All the issues I reported got fixed. I can finally play the Orion's Curse map again. :)
Works great so far, only thing is...I use the OpenGL renderer, and it has some new resource heavy features by default. In my case, I had to adjust the color correction setting, cause it was lowering my fps.

Helen

Excellent they are taking your feedback and fixing things, amazing!
One of the Scriveners.

TGUN

I installed patch but is server down?

Helen

my servers?

mountain: 186.233.187.118:7777
island: 185.145.201.61:7777

the IPs are also up at top left there.
One of the Scriveners.

TGUN

yes . I pasted into open but nothing...

TGUN

well it let me in this time. not sure what was up.

Hermskii

What is the overall consensus about this patch? Good ? Bad? Stay on 451 or whatever my servers are on?
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

I have heard good feedback on this patch. It is for the client though, not the server.
One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

#8
Thank God! I hate modifying servers.

I recall having to go through all sorts of crap building up the last patches installing one over another etc. Is this one the same or can you install UT and be at Ver 4.00 and install this patch and have it incorporate all of the other patches stuff?

Maybe the patch comes with a readme. I will try to figure this out myself like in the old days! If you know right off though, please reply with the answer and your installation experience.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

I'm not using it myself, I'll defer answering a bit to see if someone else replies, a few people here are using it.
One of the Scriveners.