Skittles (download)

Started by Ray, Oct 27, 2016, 01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray

For those that missed out on it, Rocky has made a workable SkaarjWarrior player model.

That'd be this · http://www.mediafire.com/file/y3q5y0yeqe8rbz2/SkWarriorPlayer.zip

Soon as I got home from work, I opened it up and checked it out... and 20 minutes later, I skinned it:


Other than a face from Unreal2...


...I basically used the skins I edited of the SkaarjGuardians on this map · http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/76389.html

Enjoy · http://www.mediafire.com/file/jzamdmdx08p3g38/SkWarriorSkins_Corn.zip


Helen

One of the Scriveners.

Ray

Quote from: 3431383C3B550Does it hold weapons?
It does. Shooting movements are a little odd, combo of what the standard skaarj monster does when it fires energy blasts, but it works.


Kowal

:D Feel the rainbow FRAG the rainbow

Ray

Quote from: 4F6B7365683C3D040:D Feel the rainbow FRAG the rainbow
Kinda yeah. Before that playermodel was available I had them as the "taste the rainbow skaarj...


...on this map · http://www.birdieman.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1343788188