Super Weapons: The Big Boys

Started by Ray, Sep 15, 2011, 01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray

I don't know all of the weapons mutators out there but I know a few. Of the ones I know of, these are the most powerful to the least powerful.

Ultima Protos
MegaTonMulti
DeemerFireWorks
Quantum Fighter Jet
MultiMissile Launcher
TomyGunn
InstaComboGib
Redeemer
Smart Rockets
InstaGib
Nali Instagib
Quadshot
Blob
Bunny Bomber
M-16
BoloGun
UTron Disk
Nomad Rocket Bots
Instadead
Teigan Launcher
Portal Gun
Shrinker
Lightsabre
Dragon Skull
Dispersion Pistol

I've excluded the weapons in the ChaosUT & Dark Magic & FishFace's oldy & MOZ & NextGen packages cuz most of those are just freaky.

Helen

You'll have to add some of Hook's deemer configurations in there  :)
One of the Scriveners.

Ray

Feel free to mention them, and what between where they should go. I don't have any of Hook's deemers on my system so can't speak to them.

Hook

I would think that you could put them up near or even AT the top!
Try our New "COLOSSUS" on CMM. ::)
And, even Colossus isn't as potent as it can be if we want it to be more! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Ray

No offense Hook but I've never seen any weapon more powerful than the Ultima Protos.

medor

Quote from: 2A2D2D292627243B7A420I would think that you could put them up near or even AT the top!
Try our New "COLOSSUS" on CMM. ::)
And, even Colossus isn't as potent as it can be if we want it to be more! :D


They are private weapond or free?

If they are public I would be happy to save them on my utfiles http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfiles/index.php?dir=Weapons/

Ray

Ya don't mess with the Ultima Protos!


Hook

Colossus would mop that up before it even got started LOL :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Ray

Quote from: 6A6D6D696667647B3A020Colossus would mop that up before it even got started LOL :D
Wanna impress me with your colossus? Try running it against these guys:

I'm almost about ready to share this thing Keller made and I'm still slightly editing.

Ray

#9
You asked for it


This is one of a series of maps I had Keller edit for me with unusual monsters on them, all based off the MH-Brutes][ map that few like and generally hate the guy that created them.

The entire map series is listed here:
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/54314.html

The map is configured to use NW2...
http://www.gamefront.com/files/13541115/NaliWeaponsIIX.rar/
...along with whatever other weapons mutators you choose.

Download it, may map not play without it.

MH-Krall][electric features the ElectricKrall:

It's wicked fast and disturbingly powerful. Fires a tri-blast from its staff weapon that hits with about 200+ health kill.

Thought they'd be fun to play on this map so I requested it. Problem is, fighting one or two of these things is a hell of a challenge. 100+ of them are all but unbeatable. Short of using cheat codes, even with the Ultima Protos guns on this map, what we apparently have here is a completely unbeatable map.

Original setup of MH-Brutes][ is that the monsters keep respawning for about 10 minutes and only after that is it possible to beat the map. Numerous variants of this map have revealed that 10 minutes marker only applies to the Brutes version.

.unr goes into your maps directory
.umx goes into your music directory

.zip attached, best of luck.

Let me know how it goes, include screenshots if you can.