Hook's UT Place (and other UT sites) - DOWN!

Started by Hook, Oct 13, 2015, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hook

Hook's UT Place has been Down since Monday 10/12/2015 am.
The host for the forum/site has also been down, but with no explanation.
The only exception has been Monday afternoon HUTP was up for a short while, therefore we can assume that the host is working on it, so do not worry. LOL

This "outage" also affects a good number of other UT forum/sites that are hosted at this same company. ARG!
Such as: UT Demo (DLD) | Rize 2 Perfection | Sons of War. Fathers of Peace | Volts Own | UT SLV | Truff Refugees - and more? ...

The good news is that our UT99 Servers are Not affected at all, as they are not hosted at the same company.

CROSSBONES Lucifurs Missile Madness {CMM} PRO REDEEMER - UP and attem!
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777

CROSSBONES Lucifurs Den {CLD} * NW3 DM / CTF + MH * - UP and attem also!
IP: 68.232.183.18:7777

Thank you for your understanding - HUTP should be back up soon I would think.

Stay Tuned folks!
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

21

Good to know...thanks for the update!  On a side note, Full Metal Jacket DM Server may be taken down.  The operator doesn't want it anymore.  He offered it up, but he pays $39/month.  That's a a lot!

Helen

Let us know if it was the mice eating the cables, Hook.

$39/month, that is steep. As for it going away, I'll believe it when I see it. Or don't see it.
One of the Scriveners.

21

Well, apparently Trinity Games (their provider) went and sold the company and moved FMJ to Texas...without his approval.  He has left them and is offering the backup to anyone who wants to run the server.  He really wants out!

21

Message from Facebook.....

Without warning Trinity went out of business and sold my server to a Denmark company called i3d!
They moved server to Dallas (instead of California as they first wanted); and now refuse to restore the server to its orginal state. Thier client doesn't allow me to restore internally from the backup file and they tell me to use a third partyFTP client. I tried the default server last night and was pinging 800.
I don't need this shit. If someone has the know how and energy to take over; the backup is availiable and I can arrange with i3d to transfer.

21

#5
This is newest post from FMJ


The New FullMetalJacket Combat Arena server is up!
Still in Chicago with NFO at 1/2 the price of Trinity and I am pinging 18.

IP is 162.248.92.101:7777

Welcome Back.

Helen

Yay.
lol.
I admit I was hoping it would not renew so there would be players looking for other servers.
But as I alluded to I don't believe in miracles.
One of the Scriveners.

21

I was hoping you would take it over and add your frag counter!  Oh well...

Hook

#8
ALL Fixed?!?! � Forum is working Real Fast now! :D
;D http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net  ;D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]