House of Hermskii (HOH) forum update...

Started by Hermskii, Jan 01, 2016, 05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hermskii

Folks,

I changed my web host a few times and because the "F" in forum is no longer capitalized the old links to the (HOH) forum are broken. The forum is actually up and has been up the whole time. The new and fully functional link is:

http://hermskii.com/forum/index.php

Sorry for any confusion and I'm glad to see everyone here is fine and this forum is still rocking!

Happy New Year and Frag on!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook

Thanks Hermskii! ;)
Didn't somebody post a way to fix that on your site, so that it didn't matter if it was F or f ?
At UT99.org maybe is where I saw it - not sure -... :-?
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

RiTALiN

Hey Hermskii! Im trying Helen's UTServerMonitor & im trying to add your servers to my favorites list but even checking your forum I cannot find any of them. I looked in UT as well. Did your IP change? Lemme know, thanks!
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Hook

Hermskii is currently having issues with getting his servers out on the net. (router?)
He changed providers again, along with new IPs also.
We will just have to wait until he gets it solved!  :-/
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

RiTALiN

Heya Cap'N! Thanks for the heads up, I figured it had to be an IP change of sorts because i checked the forum yesterday and figured he'd have updated them if they changed so no worries, I went through hell getting UT2004 & 99 forwarded from a single machine while utilizing the same ports (Really, really sucks not being able to change certain default ports!) I'll keep checking to see when things get fixed. Thanks for the update! Ch33rz! :)
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]