DM-BoneMill

Started by RiTALiN, Nov 21, 2023, 11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiTALiN

Hey Helen! Can we please get a different Floor/Ceiling Texture for this map?? Gives me a headache every time i see it, cant see text on the screen, cant see my crosshair, nothing!  :'( Pretty pretty please? I'll keep playing I promise!  ;D
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Helen

Hey there. Let's see, BoneMill, is that mostly gray? I can't be doing that while working on my current map! I just put up a new beta, DM-TronSarksCarrier-BETA150, the background is mostly black :)  I'll be continuing to work on this one.
One of the Scriveners.

RiTALiN

Yeah that new map keeps crashing on me with the latest community RC patch  :-/ Look's cool tho, like a star trek Quake 3 map in style! Hope your work is going well! Best Wishes  :P
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.