interesting way to play?

Started by Tempest, Oct 11, 2012, 03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest

Basically, try and win by killing a single bot (or only bots when in a multiplayer game) and try and win that way :)

thoughts? (heres a demo rec of a game i just played)

Helen

Unfortunately the demo runs quite awfully! But I could tell what map it was, and by the time of your post, I can see it was this game:

http://www.birdieman.com/stats/2012/10/20121011.1417.23.DM.MadScientistsLair-se.7777.htm

I can see by whom you killed/did not kill that you were being nice to OFFer and {SBZ}_Bio_(Beetch). So in fact I want to thank you for playing that way! From their perspective I'm sure it was nice to not get destroyed and feel like they were in the game. I do the same thing myself quite a bit. In fact I do it against skilled players too! Because I'm more lazy than competitive I figure.
One of the Scriveners.

Tempest

demo runs awfully? hmm...i wonder why :( something to do with a configuration or ?

Hook

Yes, sometimes it is a good way to play - mainly when you have newer players that are learning. ;) (like me LOL)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Ray

I've got a mutator somewhere that does a variation of that. It works in team games specifically, if you play with a bunch of bots it forces all the bots onto one team and you onto another.

Forget what it's called offhand.

Hook

Yeah, I got the mutator also.
I have to try it sometime.
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

5L3V1N

#6
Here, here, i did play this game over 10years ago, mainly drunk after the pub. I was never a seasoned player or have any abillity and its nice to feel that your actually in the game and not just a gib lol. I recently come back this spring on the demo 348 and on MHS. I am trying to get some gametime\practice hrs in to improve and be more competitive. I do this on the demo when new players stumble on a sever it keeps them coming back and more fun for all.  ;)
ps cheers Tempest for giving me a chance.

Tempest

Good playing with you 5L3V1N...I think you might get the record for hitting 10k the fastest! lol 8-)

Helen

The fastest person to hit 10 grand was Snapperhead, in a smoking 10 days. He literally put up 1000 a day. Then he promptly retired.

The frag race is fun, but don't forget to enjoy the ride, fellas.
One of the Scriveners.