Final Days Of "RiTALiN"

Started by RiTALiN, Aug 24, 2014, 11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiTALiN

I have come to the conclusion from playing here for as long as i have, that while i may be in the top 10 players list, many people i now consider friends however are not, come the point of 6th place with 66,666 Frags i shall retire my name here and begin anew. This place is awesome i love it here, more people, alot better than i ,deserve some reputation too! Been an absolute blast playing with you all considering this is really my first foray into online gaming...well ...everĀ  ::) Ch33rz & HaPPY FRAGS! ;)
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

RiTALiN

LoL, im not leaving permanently  ;D just gonna stop using my current ranked nick but i'm sure i'll see you around the interweb or the scene at some point regardless, i could never truly leave you guys anyway, your far too good competition.
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Hook

#2
Oh, I agree - Thanks for sticking it out with us UT die-hards and sticking around with the rest of us RiTALiN !!! ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

21

I don't know who was mean to you.  Maybe Helen? That guy gets on everybody's nerves...lol.  I get wanting to change your name.  I do it all the time on other servers.  Anyway please stick around.  You're fun to play against.   Cya

RiTALiN

lol nobody here has been mean to me, uh...ever! nah just got tired of making my Tilde (~) marks, keeps bringing up the fetching console! makes typing my name in quick on different machines a pain  ::) also fragging you is too much fun , not an opportunity to pass up ;) ch33rz!
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

21

Well that's good. As far as servers go this is a pretty friendly server.  Good luck with the new names!

Hook

I agree ;), it has been awhile since I played on The Mountain! :-?
Wish I had more time - lately been very busy.
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]