monza wheels get an update

Started by Helen, Aug 23, 2010, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

I painted the rims on my monza, and got new tires. I had to hunt forever on the internet for the tires, they just don't make the size I need anymore (with the raised white lettering). Here were the steps in pictures...

Before:



Wheels off (stripped one lug nut too, I have NO idea how I got it off). Heh, it looks like the front is held up by a log and a 2x4, but there is actually a real stand behind it  :)



Painting the rims:



Rims back on, still with old tires, and minus the beauty rings.



Back from the tire shop, beauty rings on, all done!


One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

I had a buddy that had one of those or at least it looked just like it. It was a stick shift and he let me drive it everywhere. I recall feeling real close to the ground when I drove it. Fun!
~Peace~

Hermskii