DarkMind fe beta

Started by StivBators, Jul 26, 2015, 07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StivBators

   Like the changes here ! Like a whole new level.  Anyway to make this available offline ?

Helen

Maybe I can make an exception. I still have to tweak it though, that long stretch to the shock rifle bothers me.
One of the Scriveners.

RiTALiN

Yeah i agree, I like the changes you've made to it, although to me that long jog to the shock rifle is part of what makes that level what it is. Avoiding sniper fire and flak & bio to get there but the positioning for combo's and more was worthwhile. If possible try and keep that aspect of it. Also good to see you guys again, will be on again soon.
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Helen

Stategy-wise I agree it is good that the shock is a challenge to get to. It is long straight boring shape of it that needs improving. I'll try to merge the two thoughts somehow.
One of the Scriveners.

StivBators

Nice update to shock bridge. Makes that area a little bit more risky.
  One small thing that breaks the flow, is getting hung up on the edge of the board leading down from the shock bridge. Maybe a small invisible brush to smooth the transition. See picture. Thanks.

Helen

That is a good idea! I'll do that.
One of the Scriveners.

Helen

I have added that invisible brush. It was a pain, the editor wouldn't let me snap the corners where I wanted. End result is good though, the bots like it too.

I had been wanting to add a way to dodge to the shock, so I did that too. A combination of jumping and a dodge, or two dodges will get you there. It is still slower than the other way, but it gives a shock position camper something else to worry about.

I don't have any more plans for this map, close to done I would say.
One of the Scriveners.

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]