ISLE OF HELEN Server - Europe DM

Started by Helen, May 24, 2015, 04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

The ISLE OF HELEN is now open. It resides in London, England.

It has same maps and mutators as the mountain server, but it has its own stats.

GAME IP: 109.169.42.73:7777

CAREER STATS: Go to http://www.birdieman.com/island/ for both all-time frag leaders, as well as links to individual game stats.

GAME PLAY: Classic Deathmatch. It has basic UT game play, so it has regular grav/air control, and no overpowering additional weapons.

ROTATION: We use a map rotation. There are 55 maps in the rotation. These are all quality maps, a lot of time has been spent to try and find decent maps. Some get swapped in and out occasionally, but you will see them plenty of times to get used to them and get good on them.

BOT COUNT: We are able to change the number of bots that play per map! This allows the player count to always have a balanced feel. So for smaller maps, it doesn't turn into a spamfest, and for larger maps, you won't be running around forever just trying to find someone.

BOT SKILL: The base level is Experienced, but they all been individually tweaked so that their skill levels will still vary a bit. They also have very little "aimbot" ability, so if you make sure to move around, you will do well.

ATMOSPHERE: The players are good sports and we keep it family friendly.

Have fun!
One of the Scriveners.

StivBators

Plays pretty well considering it's across an ocean. Although my    rockets sometimes seem to be fired from behind my position when moving forward.   :o
 


Helen

There is no zeroping on this server.

It was good to play with you medor.
One of the Scriveners.

medor

Quote from: 5E56575C415E56575C41330Nice  ;)

What ZP on ?

BOT SKILL:
Can the bot return for fight ?
bot spotting a player behind them at any distance http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=2445

Can the bot speak for fun ?
UTBots http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=2193


Helen

Quote from: 3931303B263931303B26540BOT SKILL:
Can the bot return for fight ?
bot spotting a player behind them at any distance http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=2445

Can the bot speak for fun ?
UTBots http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=2193
Did you make these mutators?
One of the Scriveners.

medor

No i just save it.

I use it at 3F server and it's fun.
This not make appear bot on browser UT.

Have you a ZP on the server ?

Helen

What do you mean by ZP? ZeroPing?
One of the Scriveners.

medor

Yes Zéroping or other no lag system as Newnet or LCWeapons

Helen

Oh, no, nothing like that. I sort of don't like using mutators unless I wrote it. 
One of the Scriveners.


Helen

One of the Scriveners.

Hook

Post this new server over at HUTP! ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

medor

To be the winner; it is the race to kill bots.
May be you can restart the the stats and give only real point on killing players for stats ?

Kill a bot = no point
Kill a player = 1 point

Helen

The scoring system rewards players who come and play. And we NEED those players, because a populated server will draw more players. And, most scoring systems count both types of frags, and I like it that way too.  :o


One of the Scriveners.

Hook

Quote from: 262121252A2B2837764E0Post this new server over at HUTP! ;)
FYI - I did for ye! ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Helen

Thanks Hook, I was going to do it yesterday, but saw you had already done it. Oh and I was going to do it at herm's too but I realized I forgot, because initially I couldn't find his forum because of his link name change. I'll get over there too.
One of the Scriveners.


Helen

You don't have stalwartXL in your maps? wow!
But you are right, it was not there, I have added it.
Thank you.
One of the Scriveners.

medor

#19
No i have not  ;D

A friend "ArTeuchY" have "proxy infraction" on your server ?

EDIT
He have two different internet access at home and not use proxy.