10,000 Frags - Larry

Started by Helen, Feb 06, 2011, 09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Congrats to Larry! The first to hit the 10,000 frag mark on the mountain.

One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

What is up with this Helen person ahving 2 (two) profiles! LOL! I hope we don't need to install cheat protection for this mod! LOL!
~Peace~

Hermskii

keller

I will soon join you all this glorious mountain TOP!!!

Hermskii

I'm just a couple away from making #4 I think. I will stop there and then do what I have to to stay in the top 5. C'mon mannn. I only place twice a week for an hour or so if even that!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

Quote from: 6C6E6F63616374060I'm just a couple away from making #4 I think. I will stop there and then do what I have to to stay in the top 5. C'mon mannn. I only place twice a week for an hour or so if even that!
I'm just happy you're in the top 10. I'll be removing the #9 "Connie of Scrivener" entry (that was me), so that'll make it even easier for ya  :)
One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

She was the best secretary I ever had.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

Quote from: 787A7B77757760120She was the best secretary I ever had.

I'll drink to that   
One of the Scriveners.