50k Hello Island

Started by clickhaze, Oct 21, 2015, 06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clickhaze

... Frags rolled past 50k tonight - guess it's about time I dropped a line here to say hi. :)



Drifted ashore (washed up?) on the Island around June this year, after having reinstalled my old fav game, UT'99 (not the first comeback - probably not the last either :D).

Enjoyed the zen of slaughtering bots, the quality mix of classic and new maps - and the friendly fraggers I met, of course, :) so I've been hanging out since then.

Was leader of the :b00m: "fun clan" back in the day - still am I guess, but not a lot of us are active still. :'/
We still have a server running (at 46.4.102.4) and a site/forum over at b00m.dk

GGs all and see you on the Island! 8-)
Tick-raped since 2002...

Helen

#1
Hey, that video at the comeback link, that was good stuff, a good little production. I liked the campy music accompanying the failed combos :)

And thank YOU very much for playing on the server, glad you enjoy it.

[edit]P.S., here is the game where you hit 50k: http://www.birdieman.com/island/2015/10/20151021.1949.50.DM.Agony.7787.htm
One of the Scriveners.

Hook

Congrats and Welcome Back clickhaze ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

21

Hey, I didn't know you were B00M.  I use your 1on1 mutator.  Anyway, congrats on the 50k.


RiTALiN

Yeah actually I had no idea you were head of the B00M clan either, one of your members HellTempest taught me how to use the shock rifle!
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

jorge


Helen

K es corto para 1000. Así que 50K = 50,000.
One of the Scriveners.