10,000 Frags - Tempest

Started by Helen, Oct 14, 2012, 10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Way to go Tempest, you put up a quick 10,000, I hope to see many more from you, you show sportsmanship which is welcome on the server.

P.S., sorry I rearranged the posts a bit, I had to get Hanky's up, I had been a little lazy. But I got your picture embedded now  :)  Cool screenie btw, lol.

One of the Scriveners.

StivBators


Tempest

Thanks all! also, that flip at the end was a total fluke  ;D

Hook

Humble!
Hey congrats Tempest!
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

21

Man that was fast! Good work.  Get a new skin so I can see ya!  Lol...

Tempest

Thanks Twenty-one :) As for skins...you should see Bad-Robot's black skin...thats hard to see!

Hermskii

~Peace~

Hermskii