200,000 Frags - 21

Started by Helen, Aug 07, 2013, 08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Shall I just let the number speak for itself? Is there life after 200,000 frags? Just getting started? And now that the total has gone over 200 grand, doesn't it look kinda cool? I think it looks pretty kewl.

And one more question. 21, where did you get that dark skin? lol.



One of the Scriveners.

21

Thanks for the Post!  I was going to stop at 199999 but I got into a match with Krid and went over.  Anyway, if you didn't make sure that your server was top notch I never would have posted this number.  Cheers to you too!

Thanks,
21

StivBators

 :o Very nice !! But whats the real total ?  ;)

21

If you add Bad Robot I think I'm around 260000.

Helen

One day I'll let you consolidate the two scores if you want. After impactest passes it though, he needs something to shoot for.
One of the Scriveners.

21

I agree, he's a good sport. 

Hermskii

Where am I on the mountain right now? Number what?
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

Is this link on your section of my forum? If not....WHY NOT? Do I have to do everything around here? LOL!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

I'll touch up the link so that it scrolls down to your name and makes it flash   :))
One of the Scriveners.