10,000 Frags - Snapperhead

Started by Helen, Dec 08, 2011, 07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

A mystery man has arrived on the mountain, and his name is Snapperhead. He has thundered into the 10,000 frags group in only 10 days! With a ping of 150+ ! The mountain pays homage to you, Snapperhead.




One of the Scriveners.

Helen

So it's a good thing I took more pictures the next map Snapper, here's an example of how the first pics turned out!


One of the Scriveners.

Helen

And here's one that Snapperhead managed to take, yeah this one at least has a better shot of your character.

One of the Scriveners.

Snapperhead

#3
Thank you Helen.

It sure feels good to be at the top (10k+) of the mountain!!

Pity about my high ping because otherwise my next goal would have been 20k :)

GG

Hermskii

Hey Snapper! Can you hear me way up there? SNAPPER! I just wanted to say congrats! I'm still down here at base camp #1. If you get a chance...I SAID IF YOU GET CHANCE....PUSH BALISTIC OFF THE SIDE TO MAKE SPACE FOR ME! lol.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

Quote from: 696B6A66646671030Hey Snapper! Can you hear me way up there? SNAPPER! I just wanted to say congrats! I'm still down here at base camp #1. If you get a chance...I SAID IF YOU GET CHANCE....PUSH BALISTIC OFF THE SIDE TO MAKE SPACE FOR ME! lol.
lol, base camp. Tending the llamas.

Snapper you're able to complete with lots of the players on here. And who says you have to win? I get just as much entertainment out of goofing around and seeing players not know how to react to it  :)

Just pick your moments when to play, it will be good to have you around.
One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

That was so refreshing to hear Helen. You know, I goof off when playing Redeemer Only Mod Servers all of the time but I don't think I have ever goofed off playing regular DeathMatch UT. I tend to almost give it my all...all of the time. I need to try to goof off on your server soon.
~Peace~

Hermskii