screenies from 2011

Started by cyborg001, Dec 09, 2011, 08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyborg001


cyborg001

Jason Keller is the best UT player I have ever Known!

keller

#2
[size=14]Cyborg is the 3rd Best Player I have ever Known![/size]

Please remove for the swearing Helen.

LOL hahahhahahah come on cyborg you gotta do better than that

cyborg001


do better in terms of what?  what are you talking about here...I thought these screen shots were kind of funny.. they're not good enough for you Mr.Keller.. OK I'll try harder (to what ever you're referring to) next time LOL

Remove for swearing?  but you're the one who's swearing...  you don't like to look at that? OK next time I'll make sure to let everyone know so they can intentionally loose when playing against you that way you're not "forced" to swear;  also no spamming right? LOL

but I mean it's good to let everyone know who you are (just a little glimpse) and how to play against you,  just a heads up what to expect, or might happen if you start loosing; although you've been good so far in terms of spam kills on this server


keller

You can't spam sniper, thanks though and welcome to the forum.  Those screenshots above were taken at another server therefore have no relevance here on this forum.  Thanks for understanding.  Have a good day.

Helen

@cyborg - you raised keller's behaviour elsewhere with me in private, and I said I was aware of it and would monitor it myself. So this post was not necessary.

@keller - easiest way to not get caught cussing, is to not cuss in first place.

One of the Scriveners.