bicycles these days

Started by Helen, Aug 28, 2011, 05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

One of the Scriveners.

Hook

Awesome!
Also, Scotland is on my Bucket List. ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

keller

Scotland is a beautiful looking place, add that to my bucket list as well, castles rule! 

This is Cyclist parkour-very nice, wonder how many takes it too lol.


Helen

Quote from: 313F36363F285A0This is Cyclist parkour-very nice, wonder how many takes it too lol.

You can see in the shot where he's drinking something that his arm is all bruised  :)
One of the Scriveners.

Hook

Oh, I thought I saw a tattoo.
I'll have to watch it again.
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Helen

Quote from: 0B0C0C080706051A5B630Oh, I thought I saw a tattoo.
I'll have to watch it again.
You could be right.
One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

It is scarring. LOL. That was so awesome. I'm shaking. OMG. Really. I'm jammin that link up on my forum and have a few biking buds who are going to love this. Thanks!
~Peace~

Hermskii

a nameless entity

I can't recall why I dropped by this forum today, but I'm glad I did.  I had forgotten about this video.  It is awesome indeed.  I'm wondering how long it took to do.  Two cameras to set up, and lots of practicing to get the moves at each spot down pat means a lot of time spent.  I see that this fellow has done a number of other videos as well.
If he is making a living at this sport, then more power to him.   8-) 

(I've seen similar stuff to this done with motorbikes too, but they being larger and heavier cannot match this kind of stuff, I don't think.  Although it's been a while since I watched any of that, and could well be wrong.)
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess.

Hermskii

I have personally showed this video to too many people to count. I love watching it and am getting addicted to the music too. Thanks for the great find Helen.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

Quote from: 262425292B293E4C0I have personally showed this video to too many people to count. I love watching it and am getting addicted to the music too. Thanks for the great find Helen.
You can thank my mum who originally sent it to me lol.
Me too for the music, I really like the one track by The Jezabels, always a score to find new music.

Quote from: 0B202528293E4C0(I've seen similar stuff to this done with motorbikes too, but they being larger and heavier cannot match this kind of stuff, I don't think.Although it's been a while since I watched any of that, and could well be wrong.)
I like the bicycle stuff better I think because I feel I could possibly do it myself. Actually I could try, fail, and pick myself up and try again. Whereas with a motorbike if I failed one of those modern stunts I'd break something.
One of the Scriveners.