Accused of Hacking

Started by StivBators, Apr 28, 2015, 09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StivBators

 Admin first thought I was Lolzsec. I said nope.
      A few games later he asks "are you hacking us stiv?"  ::)
I said nope. He says "feels like it".   How do "feel" like your being hacked ? Having never hacked, or hopefully never been hacked I'm curious. Has your server ever been hacked Helen ? Maybe he just means cheating ?  :o  Too bad, I liked quite a bit of his map selection.

http://youtu.be/JpIvwvzOf-s

RiTALiN

LOL. Yeah i've gotten accused of being LolzSec too no worries! In regards to feeling like a hack is going on mid game, this may shed some light, me & 21 were playing on the server here @ MT ST HELENS, LolzSec came in & at first i got an abrupt disconnect out of nowhere, then came his stellar frags which i could swear came out of literally nowhere, and me & 21 both told Helen we thought he was hacking, just alot of wierdness out of nowhere, a "good" hacker enters & leaves your system with little to NO trace, lots of people have been hacked and never were the wiser. In all reality it happens alot less than people think, i've done some things in the past when i was young & stupid but i think most people can say that. & for all the wonderful script kiddies out there, getting into someone's facebook or online account is child's play. A real hack should never be detected and any information gleamed during the attack should never be divulged. Dont worry you aimed well & thought well in advance, just looks to others like cheating. I've gotten accused of that too lol.
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Helen

#2
Quote from: 6D4B4E5B4C7C5B5B3E0http://youtu.be/JpIvwvzOf-s

Pffaa, he thought you were cheating from that example? In that case he must think half the ut players cheat.
He did not have any true idea that you were cheating, he just equates anyone better than him as a cheater methinks.
One of the Scriveners.