CTF-DesertFoxTitans was partially inspired by papercoffee

Started by Ray, Mar 23, 2015, 01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray

A long time ago I asked if it was possible to attach a voicepack to a monster, and papercoffee was very against the idea:


This map's been done a long time, but I decided to voicepack the TeamPupae on the map at the last minute. I juggled around a few other TeamMonsters on the map but none of them worked out for what I needed. See, I don't know how to do CreatureFactories and to use TeamMonsters on a map, like on CTF-FaceKrall, that's ideal. Without that, what I'm left with is making a nearly unkillable pupae for each time. About as slow as a normal pupae but lethal...


...and, of course, it speaks in a way that would creep out papercoffee.

Beyond that, plus a UTDMT on each team, it's a fairly standard castle-themed map. One of my faves for many years, but it was ideal for an edit of the type I had in mind:


Usual Suspects:
==============
.utx /textures
.u /system
.int /system
.unr /maps
.png - pwetty
ReadMe - this message will self-destruct

Enjoy!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/f5b4f2amlso1fbe/CTF-DesertFoxTitans.zip

RiTALiN

Cool stuff will definitely give it a go, how do you go about making the voicepacks? Never really seen that done before.
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Hook

UnrealGecko over at HUTP does voice packs also, if you need to ask him. ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]