Top 5 UT Players

Started by 21, Dec 30, 2011, 06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21

Don't know why I thought of this, but let's have some fun.  Please realize that I have only been playing for a little less than 2 years and I really only know North American players, and I don't know what tweaks they may be using, but the best players I have watched and played against are:

1. Flux.  He also goes by Fluxxx and FX.  He is also Canadian, so that's cool.   I have never seen him lose.

2. Daknasta. I might have butchered his name...lol.

3. NFRS

4. Titan, also known as Pingalicious - never dodges, uses a gamepad and mouse and wins almost all the time in public servers.

5. (Rot)Exodus and TROG  Tied for 5th.  Yeah I snuck in another name, its my question  lol.

21

Really?   Nobody knows any better players?  I thought this post might get a response. Oh well.


Hermskii

You play the most. You know the best I suspect. Helen, doesn't make this list? I consider him pretty freaking good.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

  • [1] l-|elen of Scrivener. Because hey, this is the only way to get me into a top 5 list. And it lets you know my list is a little bit tongue-in-cheek.

  • [2] 21. Took any advice I had and used it to frag me more efficiently. Apparently has a few pounds to lose - should be unstoppable after that.

  • [3] Hermskii_Jr_(age=6). Best skill/age ratio in UT land.

  • [4] MrHankyMaker. Plays with one hand.

  • [5] Blitz. Humility ranks high on my list
One of the Scriveners.

21

Okay Helen,
Well played!  I do have to agree with numbers 2,3,4 and 5.  I'm a pretty quick learner for a fat guy in a skinny coat, that kids tough, using one hand,well that's pretty cool, and Blitz should be called the energizer bunny!   

Number one might be a stretch. That guy's a server admin. He makes my bots Godlike and his novice.......Not to mention when I finally pass him for points he has to mysteriously shut down the server!  lol.

21

You're right Herm, Helen is a pretty good player. I think sometimes I forget because he takes it easy on me. I also should mention he has helped me to become a better player too. I have witnessed him on another server and he was fast and furious.  So ya I can add him.  Most of the players I have mentioned generally play 1v1, so that may have swayed my original opinion.

Hermskii

Yaeh, I was all upset when I found out he was letting me win most of the time. He likes to laugh at me because I charge forward even when I know you have already dropped some grenades for me to run in to when I get around the corner. He real Cruelllll like that. He even types it out the LOL and stuff. LOL.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

[movedhere] Mount St. Helen Server [move by] Helen.
One of the Scriveners.